- Whitening is accomplished by inserting plastic trays containing a bleach gel over your teeth.
- Vancouver Dental care whitening procedure usually requires two visits.
- During the first visit, impressions are made of your teeth.
- These impressions will be used to fabricate your custom – made plastic trays.
- During the second visit, we will check the trays for appropriate fit and provide you with the bleaching gel that is placed in the trays.
- Then, you may wear the trays containing the bleaching gel at your convenience.
For more information please call (360)450-0075.