Sedation Dentistry Introduction:
At Vancouver Dental Care we can help a patient virtually sleep through their dental procedures. This treatment option may help those with dental fears (phobia), turn multiple appointments into a single visit, and even help patients who have difficulty with conventional local anesthesia. Sedation is a wonderful option for so many patients — ask us about incorporating sedation into your next appointment.
How does it help?
- Do you have excess fear and concerns about dental appointments (dental phobia)?
- Do you have difficulty getting numb?
- Do you have adverse reactions to local anesthetics?
- Do you have a strong gag reflex?
- Do you have highly sensitive teeth?
- Don’t like the noises and smells associated with the dental drill?
IF you relate yourself for any of the above , Vancouver Dental care is the place for you!
For more information please call (360)450-0075.